Cancellation/Return Policy and Leather Consistency Disclaimer
- Customer is responsible for all return/exchange postage.
- Product must be returned in obvious unused condition.
- If you think your package is lost, please contact the USPS first. We have no control over the package once it leaves the shop.
Training Session/Competition Cancellation Policy
- We require a minimum of 24hrs notice of cancellation. Failing to meet this window may result in a full or partial charge depending on the logistic parameters of your session.
- All competition payments are final. Competitions will be delayed for t-storms, and heavy rain if there is a probability of clearing. In the circumstance of complete cancel, we will try to secure a second date, but there is no guarantee.
Leather Product Color/Pattern Variation
- Not all hides are created equal. There will always be some color, pattern, or wear mark difference between the product you see in the picture and the one you receive. This does not in any way affect the usability of said product.
- Sometimes our photos have not updated immediately after a product batch rotation. If you absolutely care about specific color/pattern of your leather product please contact us to confirm stock.
- Some of the shot put gloves will be “fuzzy” on the bottom side. We leave this on purpose when possible to improve chalk hold and grip on the shot put.